Your Design Öko Shirt:
- 100% recycled materials (organic cotton & polyester made from plastic bottles)
- Handcrafted with eco-friendly textile colour
- Fair production
- Straight cutting form (Unisex)
- High processing quality
- Pleasant to wear
Eco-friendly textile colour:
- Sustainable: no harming raw materials are used that could harm nature or humanity
- Non-fade properties & friction resistance
- Mixtures made from parts of plants/plant extracts, inorganic salts, conditioner (water, non-ionic amphoteric and anionic surfactants based on natural oils, glycerin, sodium citrate (Mehr)
- Indigo: Indigo powder, Soda, hydrosulfite, sodium hydroxide (Mehr)
- Please wash only at 30°C. Please do not use washing full heavy detergent with bleach but mild organic detergents
- Avoid tumble dry or blazing sun as the colours may fade.
What is Salvage?
SALVAGE-products are made from 100% recycled materials. Cuttings from organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles are salvaged into new fibers which are used to create Salvage fashion. This fashion is proven to be sustainable and certified by Control Union. Additionally, textiles are produced in a factory that is controlled by Fair Wear Foundation. They guarantee fair work conditions e.g. no child or forced labor, fair wages, existence securing working contracts, work security and health protection.