Tie dye Sweater made of plastic bottles:
- 100% recycling materials: recycled organic cotton & plastic bottles (cotton-polyester-mix)
- Handcrafted with natural colours
- Fairly manufactured: no children labour, fair wages, high working safety (more info: http://www.fairwear.org)
- Vegan: materials & colours
- Straight & high comfort cut
- High production quality
Tie dye Sweater natural colour:
- Ecologically sustainable: no critical raw materials used that could harm nature or human
- Mixture of plant components/extracts, inorganic salts, conditioner (water, non-ionic amphoteric and anionic surfactants based on natural oils, glycerin, sodium citrate) (More)
Fair Eco Fashion hand-crafted in Berlin
SALVAGE-products are made from 100% recycled materials. Cuttings from organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles are salvaged into new fibers which are used to create Salvage fashion. This fashion is proven to be sustainable and certified by Control Union. Additionally, textiles are produced in a factory that is controlled by Fair Wear Foundation. They guarantee fair work conditions e.g. no child or forced labor, fair wages, existence securing working contracts, work security and health protection.
In Berlin we tie dye Salvage shirts, sweater and hoodies for you! Always inspiring to see the crazy creations after the process.
Care: Hand wash only! Please avoid softeners, laundry detergent with bleach additives, dryers and blazing sunlight.